17 junio 2015

Dreamers.This kind of person.

Dreamers: This kind of person who appears in your life and you cant trust it is real, it is being such a dream. It was just one week I met you... and this week has been full of feelings going up and down... should I trust you? Who are you? How are we getting into it so quick? So Ive been all the time thinking it was a joke of someone or a guy trying to have pics from me... I put you under a continue prove and Ive questioned you all the time, giving you a list of things to do before this week became to an end. I was worried when you were telling me you where going out too much one day, I think I was comparing you with my last boyfriend, the one who more has hurted me in my life... Sometimes you give too much to a person thinking that is the person for all your life, you trust in that person and don't think anything can be wrong. You think that person will be there for you always you need even if this means being bad for a whole month... But people get tired and wasted, and none, not even your family, can support more than his own body. So, Jeroen, be yourself, believe in you, keep your dreams, go as far as you can, and support yourself because none is gonna do it for you. Ive found a light on you and still can't explain it... Im telling about you to all my friends because I know it is crazy. My friends know me and saw me falling in love of one guy... Today my friend asked me to be careful with you because I seemed to be feeling too much about a guy I just met from a week. We live far and Im sorry about that... Im counting the days to see you and stay with you and sleep with you and I just hope we both can be happy. We are dreamers and I guess because of that we have had problems in our lifes... Dreams are not bad, but we need to take care. I know you dont want to hurt me, I am sure, but sometimes you hurt someone without knowing it and I am a quite sensitive girl (I think you have seen it already). Today was a big day for me... maybe u won't understand... but I was waiting for a guy like you all my life. This is why we are going so fast and you are getting so deep on me and I am planning from now until three months more with you without even seeing you... we are a bit crazy, I love it. Im a bit sad now, but at the same time I am happy you told me something else about you... I love knowing you and meeting you and sharing with you. I love your smile, I can see you hide so much happiness inside that I want you to stay with me so I will see you growing up as an awesome person. I just hope WE are possible and this is not just a dream... Want to stay with you everynight and take care of you and I hope you are gonna trust me when I say you need to eat better (have breakfast) and start smoking less (start later the first). So thank you for this week already done, and hope we keep making weeks, months, years, and a life. I want to stay there for you, always, even if I am just a friend, I dont mind, I think you deserve it and more! Hope you have a beautiful sleep and get better for tomorrow... Im gonna trust you and please dont lie to me never ever. Thanks for appearing in my life. I already do.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario