04 septiembre 2015

Wau! Almost lost!!

Lets go to make this three weeks more for going back in time. Im going to be behind the months, until february with you, our last time. Cant wait for meeting you again, after that day, me crying in the bus station, telling goodbye to you... almost couldnt let you go, I wanted to keep holding your hand until the end of the world. So from august my dreams r full of hopes, can imagine us huging in town, having so much fun, dancing, making fun of everything, three days full of crazyness... and your eyes and mine talking between them without us even realizing from time to time. Would love english to be my first language to express myself as well as I do with spanish... anyway, u knew everything already before I left that place... u told me, that girly friend, or no friend... we were everything anyway. Yesterday I saw a film, not gonna say the name, one romantic and pathetic film... one of the girls was a blogger, I mean, she works and earns money with that, I would like too! but Im not that good, neither have the enough time for doing it every day or every week. Whatever, she was doing something that was making her happy... but girls, we are crazy, all of us, our hormones are up and down all the time. Sometimes we are agree that we are doing the right thing, so happy inside us... but we have days, some days, quite few days, when we are not good, so we decide to change... the thing is, if that days are a lot and in a continuo mood, we make a big and huge change, something crazy and unexpected, probably leaving important stuff behind... so, how long are you gonna take to realize u need to go back in time? that decision wasnt the right one, u made it too fast. Might be some months or one year... and then sometimes, some of us, remind ourselves that we took that move and we cant give up on it because it was our own sense having this change... wait, what? so afer one year, of wrong stuff, you want to keep going with ur wrong mistake... I mean, yea, what? u might have lost one year, but dont loose anymore. u always can go back, and give u time to make another mistake, from mistake to mistake life goes quick, u dont realize, u keep learning and improving, growing, in ur wonderfull world. So, some weeks ago, I asked myself, wau... it seems one month ago when I wanted to die, when my life messed down and I was on the floor, lying, without moving... then some friends started to stand up myself and I was like DAMN! I am a strong and pretty girl, I can do it and more, and that guy, well u were the first one after all, and others guys, u know what? fck off all of them! bc Im tired of being romantic, of giving love and they just deceive me. I deserve a lot more of it, I am and we are amazing girls, we are awesome... They are loosers and we are winners of our own life. I love being who I am, love being where I am right now, and in the future I might be here or I might be in other planet, but still me with my thoughts and my dreams.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario