09 noviembre 2015

missud

and guess what, and guess who... its not you. Lately around my world are happening sad moments. One bike accident, while someone was feeling free, flying, happy goin back home. Life broken, in just one second, and couldnt say goodbye, all the plans made, all the money saved, all the dreams gone, in one, in zero. People who think you are happy, you are more than good, you have all solved, you are so friendly and social, you have everything and you are in that amazing mood. But inside, there are all that bad feelings, its no me, was he, you write all those letters that the policeman found after your sister did... you didnt expect her, you didnt know you were goin to mess up all her life for the rest of her time. You were so selfish that you just wanted to fuck yourself, didnt think abaout the rest, no family? no friends? no love? Love is not only when you have your gf or bf, its always around from the day you were borned. Dad leaving his son because he thought it was the best, selfish, damn selfish, and son fucked of for all his time, I met him, and he is trying to fly everyday but he doesnt know how to do it without drugs. And you inside your brain all planned, you took all the stuff to make it good, to make it sweet, nothing to clean, a good sleep, a sweet dream and all is done, all finished, all that pain that you were feelin inside yourself without sharing, thats the worst. And you dont know who could be behind you, waiting for you to go back. Ive realized this days that happiest persons, best persons are the one who are good with themselves and they dont depend of none, tho they can share their lives with one love, but it doesnt make any difference, they are good and accepted, so I am now, you have decided to keep me apart, I wont say I dont think on you every day, I dont miss you, I dont want to talk you every second, but I need to respect you, Ive tried and more than that, Ive gone to see you, you looked at my eyes, and told me not to want anything with me, so for me it was more than enough to understand you have to be apart of me even when I need you a lot... But Ive learned long ago to be strong and even when feeling alone, dont give a shit, feelings are moments, they are coming and going all the time, I will be fine at some point. So that is.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario