27 noviembre 2015

Spliff

Take some air with it, full your mouth, smell it, feel it... and now just let it go. Life is full of time, until we die, and lots of people go around our story, our little fary tale. Some people are born in suck places, other dont, other are into drugs and partying, others about thoughts and love, thats me i guess. And ive been into other places, other moods, other cultures, all of them have something good and something bad, but finally always im back to my place, because at the end, this is who I am, sweet girl who believes in the impossible and keep fighting for it having such bad days as passing 24 hours inside bed or 7 days inside her room, just creating shit that people will never know. Im not that cold person that someone believes I am, all that druggy and partyin crazy girl, or that one inside uni smilin every day, no problems, no troubles, all will be cool. Thats not me anymore. And yes, I am good acceptin myself but sometimes i would like to be other person, or go back to the past and dont do some shit I did. Anyway, here I am now, I have three tattoos and two of them I would like to remove or change, but all of them have an history and a name, places, cities, moments, persons... all over my skin for the rest of my life... If I have alzheimer i dont know what they could mean then... Nasty girl sometimes, naughty as hell as well, fatty or anorexic, psyco ans schyzo, smart and intelligent, jelaous or i dont give a shit... I have days basically, hours normally... Lets go to a restaurant and then out lets get drunk or high or both... thats love about, let me tell you that girl wants your dirty dick and you will ignore me honey! Yes, jez, we all know it, we all girls, crazy and damn woman, hormones, menstruation, pregnacy, carin... okay, I would rather prefer some shit inside my legs and I could be free and intelligent and go far and high because I am so intelectual that I just need beers and money. So yes its a friday night and Im inside my room like a good writer but not that good tho, my parents are talkin low and I just wish I had my own apartment with my own room, some candles, good smell and maybe some weed there... just to think and feeling more fcked that I am right now. im addicted to too many whings, but my first problem is love, knowledgement and then music... I love to learn new things because of loving someone new and gettin involve... that my way of growing up little by little and slowly killing myself, about my soul, none owns it, neither I do, it goes and comes as she, yea SHE feels...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario